Tuesday, November 13, 2012

IVF

Geez. 

What I really wanted to post about was our IVF journey. 
But have discovered that I have become the sort of person, who regardless of the topic, always finds a way to bring it back to the yawn worthy story of live-in in-laws. 
"President Obama won re-election" 
"oh, did he now? Do you know his mother-in-law lives with him? Just like mine..."
yadayadayadayada later I am mumbling to myself in bar while the boy tries to pry me away from my drink. 

Back to the story. 
We started IVF. 

Hoorah! 
Hoorah! 
My body is a well oiled lab, where injections and other whatnots are poured in.  

Here's hoping for tons of success and that our genetic material fight the odds to emerge victorious! 

8 comments:

Spicy Chai said...

All the best Me! Fingers crossed that the lab will produce immediate positive results.

And having friends with live-in-laws, you're not the only one who's looking for an outlet :) It does, eventually get better, though be warned that children add a whole new level of complexity.

SC

Sig @ Melbourne Maharani said...

hoping things go well for the IVF journey!!

Agree with SC above - not knowing the experience myself I hope it does get better :)

La vida loca said...

good luck.

fortyfiveminutes said...

Good luck my lovely. Live-in in-laws can't be any fun at all. We're listening so feel free to rant!

hillgrandmom said...

All the best!

eep said...

Fingers crossed Me!! T & I have started our 'journey' too, let's see how long and how far it takes us!
Hugs!

Me said...

Thank you lovely ladies. I appreciate the comments & thoughts lots.

Gary Ardill said...

It is disgusting. Title of your post is bout IVF and post is not according to the title. I've waster my time here.

ivf cost uk