Sunday, August 27, 2017

Dating when you're 39

Random Dude: You know, I saw your TEDx video and used it as part of my research.
Me: Awww Thanks! It was definitely...
RD: You were big in that video. You certainly have lost weight since then. 
Me: 

Random Clueless Dude: You know that us, white people and Indians are both caucasians right? 
Me: Ah...I don't know about that. 
RCD: Because Aryans. 
Me: I'm Dravidian though. From the south. 
RCD: We're the same. Trust me. 

Random Pervy Dude: I hope you don't get mad at me but that young lady in the boots in your picture - Is she single? And do you mind passing along this picture to her?
<Insert dick pic>

Random Asian Dude: Trump is despicable but I still voted for him because identity politics and BLM 
Me: You brought about Trump because you didn't like that people wanted others to recognize them and weren't going to take shit lying down. 
RAD: Yes. 
Me: And all this horrible, terrible, no-good disaster that is present day America - it's good with you?
RAD: Worth it.

Random Argentinian dude: <vast amounts of unseemly gifs>

All the Random Indian dudes: 
RID: How about a second date?
Me: I don't think there's much of a connection 
RID: I was just thinking the same thing. And also, some free advice for the next time you get a good guy interested in you. 
<Insert tons of advice on how I can be less me and more an amenable version>

1 comment:

Chinty said...

I just wrote a post after three years! And then for a lark - clicked on my blog list. Welcome back, should I say that? Good to reconnect.