Monday, July 09, 2012

So, it happened.

We had beautiful pictures taken of ourselves in T&T, some so joyous that I wanted to frame them. 
Taken on my iPhone. 
And just 20 devastating minutes ago, I hooked up iPhone to mac to share our glory on Facebook. 
And unthinkingly pressed the continue button on the restore tab on iTunes. 
Oh evil, evil iTunes - why, oh why, can there not be a warning that you will be erasing our precious images when 'continue to restore' is pressed. 
Why don't flashing bulbs and blaring signals sound or even a simple - 'Excuse me, are you really and truly sure you want to delete this gorgeousness before you hit continue?' 
Apple - my unflinching faith in your ability has been shaken. 

2 comments:

f said...

Oh no! How awful! I've been bitten several times and it feels horrible every single time! I feel your pain.

Me said...

Sigh ikr?
I have been on the forums and such & everybody has the same problem but nobody seems to have a solution.